How do I integrate my App Store Connect?
Follow these steps on how to connect your App Store Connect on AppTweak.
How do I integrate my Google Play Console?
Follow these steps on how to connect your Google Play Console on AppTweak.
How do I add the Google Play Keywords Integration?
Follow these steps to add the Google Play Keywords integration
Why isn't my data showing on the Analytics tab?
There are multiple reasons why you can't see your integration data in AppTweak:
- If you've recently established the integration, it might take up to 24 - 48 hours for AppTweak to fully fetch all the data and display it in the tool. If you've recently integrated your consoles, please check back within 24 hours.
- Each user has their own individual dashboard. Therefore, if your colleague integrates a console, it will only show up on their dashboard. Every user has to integrate the Developer Console individually.
- The verification code provided by Apple is only valid for 30 days. Therefore you need to re-verify your account every 30 days. To re-verify your account navigate to My Account > Integrations and click on the “reverify” link that will automatically appear next to the integrations that are expired.
Why do I need to re-authenticate my Apple Verification?
The verification code Apple provided for Two-Factor Authentication is valid for 30 days. You will need to provide a new code every 30 days to continue using your Apple account on AppTweak.
After 30 days, users will need to re-verify their account by inserting an SMS/trusted device code again.
To re-authenticate your Apple Console, follow these steps:
- Go to My Account > Integrations and click on the “reverify” link that will automatically appear next to the integrations that are expired.
- You will then need to verify your account again with a verification code. You will not need to provide the login/password and recreate a new integration.
I've integrated my console. Why can't my colleague see the integration?
Each user has their own individual dashboard. Therefore, if one user integrates a console, it will only show up on their dashboard. Every user has to integrate the Developer Console individually.
Why haven't I received the email with a confirmation code for the Google Play Keywords integration?
Once you’ve completed the Google Play Keywords integration, the admin of the Play Store Console will receive an email with the confirmation code. If this is not you, please ask your colleagues if they received the code. If the admin of the Play Store console cannot find the email, please reach out via the live chat and we'll try to resend the code.
If your company has already made the GP install keywords integration for another user, you just need to add the code they received in your AppTweak account to be able to view the data.
What Smart Insights does AppTweak detect?
- If one of your followed apps or competitors made a change in its metadata
- If one of your followed apps or competitors was or will be featured
- If one of your apps or competitors received an unusually high number of new ratings
- If we detected an algorithm change in the Apple or Play Store in one of your followed countries that can have an impact on keyword rankings
More questions? Don't hesitate to reach out through the live chat!
How can I customize the Alerts I receive in Slack?
You can choose to receive Smart Insights from only those apps that matter most to you. To customize the your Smart Insights alerts, follow these steps.