Steps to integrate your Apple Search Ads Console on AppTweak:
1. Go to My Account > Integrations > Add my new Integration.
2. Select the option Apple Search Ads in the dropdown menu:
3. Upload your Search Ads Certificate:
The Apple Search Ads integration will connect with your Advanced Search Ads account and pull reporting data using the Apple Search Ads API. To be able to make requests to the Apple Search Ads API, we need to authenticate using an API certificate.
To find your Search Ads Certificate, you will need to connect to your Advanced Search Ads account (you need to have admin access to perform these steps). In the upper right corner, you'll find a menu.
- Select "Settings"
- Click on "API" and select "Create API Certificate"
- Name your certificate and select the role "Account Read Only"
- To download the certificate to your device, select "Action", then "Download".
You can then upload the downloaded file to AppTweak using the "Browse" button. Please only upload zip files. The certificate is valid for 24 months.
We will verify that the uploaded file is a valid certificate. If that's the case, the sync will be successful. Your Search Ads Console data will be updated every 24 hours in AppTweak.
Note: After you added the integration, it can take up to 48 hours for your data to appear on your account.