Steps to integrate your App Store Connect on AppTweak with Two-Factor Authentication:
⚠️ Note: In order to sync App Store Connect with AppTweak, a user needs to provide an email that has access to Analytics in the App Store Connect. The following profiles have access to Analytics are: Admin, Finance, and Sales
1. Go to My Account > Integrations > Add my new Integration.
2. Enter your email address and password of your Developer Console > click Integrate
3. Next, you will be redirected to a screen where we need to verify your account through a verification code.
4. Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone number or Apple device.
5. We have successfully verified your account!
Note: After you added the integration, it can take 24 to 48 hours for your data to appear on your account in the Analytics tab.
Re-authenticating your Apple Account after 30 days
The verification code Apple provided for Two-Factor Authentication is valid for 30 days. You will need to provide a new code every 30 days to continue using your Apple account on AppTweak.
After 30 days, users will need to re-verify their account by inserting an SMS/trusted device code again.
How to re-authenticate your Apple account
1. Go to My Account > Integrations and click on the “reverify” link that will automatically appear next to the integrations that are expired.
2. You will then need to verify your account again with a verification code. You will not need to provide the login/password and recreate a new integration.
Why can't I see my integration data in AppTweak?
There are multiple reasons why you can't see your integration data in AppTweak:
- If you've recently established the integration, it might take up to 24 - 48 hours for AppTweak to fully fetch all the data and display it in the tool. If you've recently integrated your consoles, please check back within 24 hours.
- Each user has their own individual dashboard. Therefore, if your colleague integrates a console, it will only show up on their dashboard. Every user has to integrate the Developer Console individually.
- The verification code provided by Apple is only valid for 30 days. Therefore you need to re-verify your account every 30 days. To re-verify your account, navigate to My Account > Integrations and click on the “reverify” link that will automatically appear next to the integrations that are expired.