Why should you integrate your consoles with AppTweak?
1. Get quick stats
- Average App Category Ranking - View your app's Category Ranking in the past 30 days
- Impressions/day - Number of unique impressions of your iPhone app in the search results
- Pageviews/day - Number of unique visits to the page of your iPhone app in the App Store
- Downloads/day - Number of times your app has been installed on an iOS device
2. Your app's actual download and revenue data in one place
You can take a look at the Total Downloads and Average Daily Downloads based on the date range you have chosen.
IMPORTANT: you can always customize the date range by clicking on 'Date Range' on the top right-hand corner of this section.
3. Quickly spot in which countries your app receives most downloads or revenue
There is also a World Map view where you can identify all of the downloads your receive in the 70+ countries available on AppTweak.
4. Monitor Conversion Rates
Take a look at all of the conversion rates from Impressions to Installs, Page Views to Installs, and Impressions to Page Views.
5. View your app’s spread of impressions, page views and installs per channel in a given country
This section details the spread of impressions, page views, and installs your app is receiving from each channel:
- App Store Search
- App Store Browse
- App Referrer
- Web Referrer
Downloads per Channel:
Unique Page Views per Channel:
Total Unique Impressions per Channel:
You can also click on 'Show details' under each graph which displays all of the daily Per Channel data given the date range of your choice.