With the Seasonality feature you can answer questions such as:
- Is my market impacted by seasonal trends such as Black Friday or the Holiday season?
- Is a recent decrease in app downloads shared within my market?
- What is the best time to increase my advertising budget?
- How much did my market grow within the last year?
- Analyze whole market: You can analyze seasonality trends such as the history, weekly trend or daily trend for your market as a whole.
- Analyze a specific category or country: Or use our filters to narrow down your research and see data for a specific category or country only.
The Market Trend graphs default to show the data of the past 9 months and the upcoming 3 months. The last 3 months in the graph are actually a forecast of the download and revenue estimates of your market or category.
When you connect your Apple & Google console to AppTweak you can benchmark your app downloads and revenues with the averages within your market.
If you have already connected your consoles, simply select the app you want to benchmark against in the top right.
If you did not connect your consoles yet, you'll have to establish the integration first. Click on '+ Add New Integration' in the top right and follow the steps to integrate your consoles.
More about our data
Since its creation, AppTweak has managed to gather the data of millions of apps across different categories and countries. This data has enabled us to identify general trends across different categories and countries.
Using data science and machine learning, we have been able to compute a model that can predict download trends based on the past growth and taking into account the variability across the days of the week and across the months of the year.
To learn more about how we compute our estimates, check out this article.
Follow these steps on how to connect your App Store Connect on AppTweak.
Follow these steps on how to connect your Google Play Console on AppTweak.