With our Smart Insights feature, we will notify you of every major update in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We wanted to simplify the process of users getting started with our Smart Insights. Therefore, no set up is needed. AppTweak automatically detects the changes that are worth highlighting for your followed apps and markets.
How to Get Started with Smart Insights through Email or Slack notifications
1. On the Top Right-Hand Corner, click on the Bell icon. You will be directed to the Smart Insights News Feed.
2. If you'd like to activate push notifications, you can choose to receive a daily report of the changes by email or real-time Slack notifications. Click on 'Configure notifications'.
3. Choose to receive your notifications via Slack or Email. If you did not integrate Slack with AppTweak yet, click on 'Manage Slack Integration' to finalize the setup.
Haven't set up your Slack Integration yet? Follow these steps on how to set up your Slack Integration!
4. You can also choose which followed apps and countries you would like to receive Slack notifications and emails from by clicking on the bell icon.
How to disable Slack notifications and email reports
If you do not longer wish to receive Slack notifications and daily & weekly email reports, you can easily do so!
1. On the Smart Insights News Feed, click on Configure Notifications, which is where you initially set up the AppTweak Slack Integration and ticked the box for daily and weekly email reports.
2. To no longer receive daily report emails, tick the box next to 'Email'.
3. To no longer receive real-time Slack notifications, click on 'Manage Slack integration'. You will be re-directed to your Settings.
How to set up the AppTweak Slack Integration
Follow these steps on how to set up your AppTweak Slack Integration.