If you have very little time to dedicate to ASO, this feature is for you! AppTweak will generate a keyword list relevant for your app that will be a strong base for your analysis and will help you decide quickly which keywords to use in your metadata.
How does it work?
- We will look at several sources of keywords for your app and two competitors : metadata keywords, all keywords the apps are ranked on in the top 10 (iOS) or top 30 (Google), all recommendations from Apple Search Ads and all Apple and Google auto-suggestions for those keywords.
- We remove all the "stop" words like "free", "app", "the" etc., as well as any brand keywords
- We remove all low-volume keywords and typos, and clean keywords that are in another language than the one you generated the list in.
Once all that is done automatically, we take the 100 keywords with the best volume and put them in a list for you!
Because this is done automatically, there will always be a portion of the keywords that are either irrelevant or not interesting for your app, so you still need to go over it to choose which keywords will actually go in your metadata. But a big portion of the time-consuming work will have been done for you.
- This feature is only available for Guru plan users and above (Power, Custom, Enterprise)
- As of May 2020, it is only available for the US, the UK, France, Germany and Spain (iOS and Google Play). We will gather feedback before releasing more countries.
To use this feature, go to the "Keyword tab", click on "Generate Brainstorm List" then confirm by clicking on "Generate list". This will take a bit of time and you will receive a notification once the list is ready.