With the new version of “Your Dashboard”, you will easily identify all the apps you follow and the integrations you have made to the App Store Connect and/or Google Play Console.
You can start by applying different filters such as by app, country and/or store to easily find a specific app from your list. When you are done you can click on “Click Filters” for a new selection.
Below, you will find a summary scroll-up bar with all the apps you follow of the same App ID.
This summary is ordered by the number of different languages in different countries where you follow them. Click on the app as a shortcut to immediately identify all the apps you follow of that same App ID.
Finally, “Integrate” your App Store Connect and/or Google Play Console to access more data on the apps you manage.
By integrating your AppTweak account to your App Store Connect and/or Google Play Console you will see information generate directly from the AppStore in a user-friendly interface all in one place.
With the integration to Apple Store Connect we’ll provide you with:
- Your app’s data instead of download estimates
- The conversion rates from Impressions to Installs, Page Views to Installs and Impressions to Page Views
- Your Impressions, Page Views and Installs by source
- You’ll be able to fetch the keywords directly from your app store listing an add them to your keyword analysis
For Google Play Store, we’ll provide you with:
- Your downloads and uninstalls instead of estimations
- Your conversion rate by country and by channel
- Your retention rate by country and channel
- Google Keywords: access your Google install keywords in the keyword picking tool and in the analytics section with the possibility to export and filter by language. The export option is a unique feature because not possible in google console.
Once you integrate your App Store Connect and/or Google Play Console you can follow an app from this tab.
Check out our ASO Blog to get more tips on how to get started with ASO